Monday, February 26, 2007

Eye of the Tiger












So here they are! It's the moment you've all been waiting for. These are the nominations for the best tiger award. I can't help but laugh everytime I see them. Do not ask me why, but I do, mostly because these are some of the people that I enjoy being with the most and they all make me smile or laugh. Now, there were two pictures that weren't put in because I was afraid that Ann would have killed me. She is the cutest little tiger. And the other...well, he couldn't be put in without her. It didn't seem right. If I get enough requests to see Ann and Kel, then I might just have to put them in. Feel free to make your picks.








13 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am TOTALLY going with your mom. very casual, good form, not over done. 10 out of 10!

Anonymous said...

I think the next to the last one is the greatest tiger...tigers have mustaches.

Kimmy said...

Brian, you voted wrong. She barely made the finals. She didn't even want to do the tiger! Kinda wimpy tiger, mom...I'm sorry.

Anonymous said...

The mayor rocks on the tiger!!!

Anonymous said...

Michelle all the way! She rocks my roaring tiger world.

Anonymous said...

NOW BRIAN YOU ARE JUST A GREAT LITTLE GUY - THERE IS A RULE - YOU VOTE YOU HAVE TO SAY WHO YOU ARE OR IT DOESN'T COUNT. WHAT'S THIS - MAYOR ROCKS ANONYMOUS - HE PROBABLY VOTED FOR HIMSELF. MICHELLE SHE PROBABLY VOTED FOR HERSELF TOO. FESS UP

Anonymous said...

I VOTE FOR KORTNEY AND RYAN - THEY LOOK LIKE HAPPY TIGERS

Anonymous said...

Laura is tiger perfection...oops I forgot to put anonymous.

Anonymous said...

I look like I need to be locked up somewhere no one can see me. I knew I wasn't photogenic, but wow that is pretty bad.

Anonymous said...

I look like I need to be locked up somewhere no one can see me. I knew I wasn't photogenic, but wow that is pretty bad.

Anonymous said...

I don't know how I sent that in twice, but yet I did. Again I'm amazing!

Kimmy said...

Yes you are. Pretty cute indeed!!

Stephen & Wendy said...

I want to vote for the mayor... as most constipated.