Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Someone's got the blues



Today, on my way to work, I saw a woman with a blue wig on. And I wondered to myself, how I had missed that it was Halloween or April Fool's Day? Then I thought, it isn't Halloween or April Fool's Day. My next thought was, what a weird dream I'm having. And then I realized that this woman was real. As I walked into Derrell's, I wondered why would this woman be wearing a blue wig? All these scenarios went through my mind. Maybe you could help me. Why do you think she would want to do such a thing?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I THINK THIS IS THE BYU BASKETBALL COACH'S WIFE - ADVERTISING BYU BASKETBALL

Anonymous said...

what's wrong with blue hair?

Kimmy said...

yeah, you would say that. It was a wig Brian...in Provo...on like a 55-60 yr old woman. Did I forget to mention all of that?