Monday, June 11, 2007

Something Magical!!

I am not quite sure how to explain this phenomenon, but this product is a bit of a miracle. I bought it on a whim today, with the thought that I desperately needed to get some soap scum off of my shower and bathtub. I love it!! Here is why I love it. First, and this goes without saying, but Mr. Clean really is super hot! I mean look at those muscles. The earring might be a bit over the top, but who cares when he looks so damn good. And second, this product allows you to feel like you aren't going to be sore the next day from scrubbing so hard...that is what the gym is for, right? Anyway, try it I know you will love it. And you can use it on a variety of surfaces, not just your shower and bath. As Mark Loveless would say, "It'll change your life."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You clean?

Anonymous said...

"It'll change your life" hummmmm?
We all ought to try it - changing our lives I mean.

Anonymous said...

We love this magical product! We went out and bought it after you suggested it.