Sunday, June 17, 2007

Who is that good looking redhead?

I don't know that this is the best picture of my dad, but it is pretty tough to get a picture of him looking natural. I don't know how to begin to say what a blessing that this man has been to me. My whole life he has supported me. And even though he would pretend to have a heart attack when he got our dance costume bill, or he would vacuum at ridiculous hours of the morning, or he would sing ridiculous songs for our friends, I adore this man. He has accomplished so much in his life. And besides the fact that he is the mayor of Blackfoot, he has bulging muscles from swimming before the crack of dawn, and he is every one's favorite paper boy...the most important thing still for me is that he is my dad. When times are tough for me, he comforts me and blesses my life more than he will ever know. Thanks Dad for all you do! I love you!! Happy Father's Day--Berly

3 comments:

Laura said...

My daddy is my favorite pal and I help him everday. It's plain to see I want to be like him in every way he teaches me that honesty is best in all I do...I'm very glad that he's my dad and I know he loves me too!

Name that tune.

Eric said...

Damn primary.

It is great to tell people that I know the mayor of the county seat of Bingham County in Southeastern Idaho. It brings instant respect. At least I think the snickering is a sign of respect... happy father's day.

Anonymous said...

Hey love that song and I REALLY DO LOVE that man!!!!! Happy belated Father's Day