Tuesday, September 25, 2007

My trip with Mike


So I have felt really guilty lately and I need to come clean (or "dirty") about something. I've told many of you that I'm on a trip with my family in Washington D.C....well this picture indicates otherwise. Mike Rowe and I are seeing each other. The reason that I hesitated to tell anyone is simply to protect the innocent. Now I fear that the media will have a heyday with this...so I felt I should get it out in the open with my family and friends. One more little secret...I think he might propose.
P.S. Those of you who read my sister's blog, she was in on it too. Her post about Mike was a ploy. She is a good sister to support me in my time of need. Anyway, love you all and I'll see you soon.

1 comments:

Biz said...

Congrats on the upcoming nuptials, Coco.