Sunday, September 09, 2007

Super Cute Virtue Sisters



Today was a bit monumental for me. 10 years ago I attended my first super cute Sunday. Many of you read my sister Michelle's blog and if you already have, you know Super Cute Sunday is defined as the first official Sunday in the semester of new singles in a BYU/anywhere ward. It is every girl...or guy's opportunity to leave a super cute first impression. We all agree it's ridiculous, but it's what we do. So...we went shopping, not really for the occasion to begin with, but it ended that way. Michelle and I found our super cute outfits and I must say that she came out on top. She had a terrific find!! She looked fab. I will let you look on her blog at the beautiful black and white ensemble. And even though this whole thing sounds horribly shallow and pointless, I admit I enjoyed the time well spent with one of my favorite sisters and friends, especially the photo shoot afterward. What a great way to celebrate my 10th year!

4 comments:

From The Heart said...

ah - I remember my very first super cute Sunday... I didn't know it was such an important day. It happened to be fast Sunday and my roommate bounced out of her room while we were getting ready and advised "Make sure to bare your testimony so you can check out all the guys and they'll know your name!" Man I love being a single Mormon! :)

Anonymous said...

I have told you for years, the way to get guys is to slut it up. That's the only reason Laura and I are married. If I hadn't slutted it up, she never would have noticed me.

Kimmy said...

Eric, I debated whether or not I should where the dress with or withou the whit shirt underneath. I now regret my decision;)

Kimmy said...

that's without and white. Why can't you go back and edit comments on here?