Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Education Week Mishap

As most of you know, it's education week at BYU. Quite honestly, it makes me slightly irritable and on edge. These people are NUTS!!! The majority of them do not know where they are going, which makes it harder for those of us who do know where we are going to get anywhere.

But, on a lighter note, I was using the women's restroom and overheard what sounded like three women enter. I knew they were Ed week women because of the way they were talking. So here is the good part...one of the women dropped her pedometer in the toilet. It was obvious that she was upset and the rest of the women were trying to calm her down and resolve the situation. It was pretty funny. I know that it's not nice to laugh at this woman in peril, but she was just what I needed to lighten my mood about education week. I felt much better.

5 comments:

ap said...

why does hearing that story of someone else's misfortune make me so happy? because its ed week people. im not even on campus and i hate them.

Laura said...

oh Kim.. that is great... so glad that I am gone for this 'special' week.. I will most conviently be gone next year too- to Seattle, but you should probably come with and we can go to Leavenworth

Kimmy said...

Ap, I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way. Laura, I would like to go next year. Count me in. We'll be glad to have you back!!

Anonymous said...

so i don't know who ap is, but i like their comment. a lot. haha. so what's a pedometer? is that a "for women only" product and there's a reason i don't know about it? anyway, i'll be in utah second week of oct!

Kimmy said...

A pedometer counts your steps! Where have you been Brian? You are so out of the loop. Maybe you've been doing a bit too much farming.