Sunday, August 19, 2007

Jack Weyland's Charly



I know I know. You are wondering why I am posting about this ridiculous, sappy Mormon romance novel made movie. I thought that after seeing it for the first time about 3 or 4 yrs. ago with my friend Mere and also my friend Spencer Burnside, I would be tearless in seeing it again. But...it was not so. And I may have cried more if Eric had not fast forwarded through most of the end. I know it was simply to save himself from more tears of his own. He claims that it was his allergies, but I know better. Anyway, thank you to Laura and Eric for an enjoyable Sunday afternoon full of beautifully cooked garden vegetables, rolls, and don't forget the perfectly cooked Salmon. It was simply lovely!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh that is too funny! allergies. WHATEVER!