Sunday, August 05, 2007

Sunshine (someone used to call me that)



What makes me so happy you ask? (in no particular order)

1. Trips to Ross with my favorite sisters

2. Homemade salsa and fresca

3. Sugar free ice cream sandwiches

4. Fresh veggies from the garden (Laura and Eric's new garden ; ) ; ) )

5. Friends who know what I'm thinking without having to say a word

6. People in my life past and present that make me smile at the very thought of them.

7. Rain

8. Friends who are willing to go with me to see the Fray (thanks B. shop Laura. You have learned 'How to Save a Life' , and friends who go with someone else to see the Fray (if it's for a good cause, like a boy they might end up with).

9. Sisters who help you with the break the fast fiasco (you can't beat choc. chip cookies, rice krispie treats, and ramen noodles)

10. The men in my life who make me laugh (You know who you are)

11. Talks with Mary

12. A loving Heavenly Father and Savior Jesus Christ. In them, I put all trust.

1 comments:

Laura said...

any time kimmy.. any time.. it was truly a fantastic experience, glad we could bask in it together!