Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Ratatouille

Anyone that knows me very well knows that I hate squirrels...but, I think that I would absolutely faint if I came face to face with a rat. I can't even imagine the trauma that I would go through!! However, I happened to see the movie Ratatouille yesterday and it was a winner. And to top it all off a pretty regular customer of the barbershop's sat behind us with his friends and laughed hysterically. Now, the reason why that is so great is because he is about 23 yrs of age, he is freakin huge, and he plays football for BYU. Mind you, most of the rest of the theatre was kids, but I think that he enjoyed the fury rat the very most. And for some reason, I tended to keep my feet off the floor most of the time. I didn't want anything nibbling at my toes.

0 comments: