Thursday, July 19, 2007

Little Lisa dreaming big!!



I know that this picture is so random, but this is my cute little friend Lisa...she really is little. I just needed to give her a shout out today. The above picture is her at the MTC with her brother that they just took in last week (stole the picture from her blog). Today after work we went to eat a couple of burritos that were delicious! And I realized that she truly is such a good friend for me at the barbershop. I can tell her things in confidence and know that she is not going to blab to anyone (I can say the same of only a few others. Don't worry Laura, you'll get your shining moment. Love you too!!) But, I think the things that I love the most about Lisa is that she matches her blog address in that she does dream big and she is a go getter. I love her laugh and did I mention that she cut President Bateman's hair today? Thank you Lisa for being such a good friend and sharing your exciting stories and listening to mine. What in the hell will we do without you?

1 comments:

Laura said...

I totally concur.. wish we could all do Thursdays again. I guess we have Fridays most of the time. But a dream come true would be both Thursday and Friday! Love ya