Tuesday, July 03, 2007

First Trip to the Scera


I received a text message from Michelle yesterday morning. It said, let's go to the pool...I'll take the afternoon off. It's not often that I can get her to take time off on my day off. Monday's must be busy at the CC&F. But the moment that I mentioned to her that I was thinking of going to the pool on Monday, she took the bait. We headed off to the Scera pool with Michelle's tanning lotion and my 75SPF sunblock, our tuna sandwiches, ipods, and fabulous legs. It was so relaxing. I forgot how much I love summer! Also I enjoyed watching the kids in the pool, especially one little family. Some people go to the pool to show off their physique or their new fashionable swimwear, but this dad and his kids were having so much fun. He was giving his kids rides on his back and making monster noises. He was loving every minute of it. Some dads might not enjoy that, but this guy did. They were delightful to watch. My dad would have done the same, I know it. Love the Scera!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Someone popped their blister and it squirted on me!!! That's disgusting!!!!

michelleyv said...

Someone ran 10 miles that morning and accidentally popped their tiny blister with some residual spraying. Someone is sorry.