Sunday, July 22, 2007

Nothing fishy about being alone


I had a salmon dinner today. The reason why it was so interesting is because I dined alone and I don't think that I have ever bought and cooked salmon on my own. I must say though, it was lovely. And I also realized that even though I enjoy so much to be with people, I can enjoy doing things that I want to do on my own like seeing a movie alone, going to a concert alone, and eating my salmon alone. These have all been enjoyable experiences for me, but I guess I would be lyeing if I said that I would rather be alone than with someone. I am good company though, even for myself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh..."Bad habits courtesy of Mary Lu...when you feel the desire to stink up the house with fish..."

Anonymous said...

that is RRRUUUUDDDDDEEEE