Wednesday, August 08, 2007

The Barber BBQ




Last night was our annual summer Barbershop party. And even though it wasn't a BBQ this year, I think that it still has a nice ring to it, don't you? These people are my barbers. And even though I have some difficulty with some barbers at the shop (none of which are pictured) 7yrs. is the longest that I've stayed at a job. Shortest time was a month...Arctic Circle of course. The day that I leave the shop will be such sad day (who knows, maybe I'll never leave. Maybe I'll be like Jim. He says that he'll die cutting hair. Well, I certainly hope that that doesn't happen.) So here's to yet another Barber BBQ. They sneak up on me so quickly these days. Oh, and do you like Lisa's new car? It fits her. Small, but dazzling.

2 comments:

Eric said...

I'm assuming that Arctic Circle was also your most fulfilling job.

Anonymous said...

always sprawled out on the hood of some car. so predictable. haha.