Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Welcome John Thomas



Yesterday morning I received a phone call from my friend Mere. Mere and I go way back. Thank goodness for Spencer Burnside because I think that he is the reason we are so tight. Since our crush on Spencer, we have come a long way. Needless to say Mere has come a longer way than I have. She married this crazy boy from Seattle and she just had her first baby!! Isn't he adorable. I have a feeling that this isn't the last picture you'll see of Mr. John Thomas Felshaw. Also this isn't the last you will hear about my friend Mere. She will be having a birthday soon. Too bad John Thomas couldn't wait a little longer to be born to share a birthday with his amazing mother! Although, I don't know if Mere could've waited that long.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm...he's pretty much the cutest kid I've ever seen. WAY cuter than our old friend Spencer. John just wanted to say thanks for blogging him. He's touched and will let you be his favorite red-headed aunt.

Anonymous said...

Good post.