Sunday, October 28, 2007

Whole or broken


Do you ever feel that you might spontaneously crumble into a million pieces? I do. I've come to the conclusion that it's the fear of the unknown. What life has yet to dish out is a mystery...and it scares me sometimes. Other times however, I hear "Be still and know that I am God." I know that whatever it is that is coming I will still hear those words and know that I will remain faithful to Him who I have come to know and trust for my support and strength. And instead of crumbling into a million pieces, I will be whole, but only by and through Him. It's going to take some effort on my part though.

1 comments:

Heather said...

Kimberly, that is just beautifully put. I too feel like that sometimes (like right now). And it is so wonderful to have the gospel's assurance that we won't crumble into a million pieces. Gosh- I miss you!