Saturday, December 29, 2007

Nightmares

Have any of you ever had a reoccurring nightmare? Well, I haven't. I'm certainly glad about that, but have you ever felt like you keep reliving certain painful memories? This, I can relate to, and I don't know how to get over it, because part of it is out of my control. I guess that this is one of those things that you don't want to go into specifics with everyone you know but it lies just beneath the surface. You know when people ask "how are you?" and you are suppose to say "good, how are you?" People lie about being fine. And maybe we all say that we are fine or good to appease others, but sometimes we say it for our own benefit as well, with hope in our hearts that someday we will be fine and good, or maybe even great. With hope also that one day it will be a reoccurring dream instead of a reoccurring nightmare.

1 comments:

From The Heart said...

I vote we screw it all and go to Hawaii!!!!!!