Tuesday, December 11, 2007

No time

I am not so dumb to think that I am the only one who is busy...especially this time of year. For those of you who are wondering where I have been, I guess you'll just have to wonder. And, yes I have been busy. I don't mind being a bit mysterious every now and again. I will tell you one thing though, people tend to be very generous this time of year. And I don't mind sorting through their generosity and also making sure their generosity gets delivered to people who are in need of others generosity. And before you go and think that I'm all sorts of wonderful, well, I'm not, I get paid to do all of this. I am truly a blessed person.

1 comments:

Heather said...

Well, I just know (from good sources) that you are much appreciated, paid or not. :-) I hope you're enjoying your Christmas.