Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Make out park

Remember my tulips and my new favorite park that I run in because it is clean and beautiful and has all the things that a park should have like: swings, a playground, a fountain, plenty of picnic benches, a duck pond, and of course beautiful flower? I don't even mind a dog or two as long as their owner cleans up after them to keep our park clean. Well, recently I've noticed some new editions to the park...couples that make out, so, I have titled my park now, make out park. Who wouldn't want to make out there? It's beautiful.

2 comments:

From The Heart said...

Where is this park Kim? Maybe I should find a boy and visit :)

Mere and Matt said...

I think people that make out in the park are desperate for attention, but maybe I'm just jealous because I don't have a beautiful park to make out in.