Sunday, May 18, 2008

Running with Angels


After much careful consideration and a visit with my doctor (wait, do I have a doctor?), I decided that it was time to run a 5k. Okay,okay, Michelle thought it would be fun to have the Virtue sisters run in the 4th annual Running with Angels 5k together and I'm glad she kept pressuring us to register. Seriously, it was so fun!! I definitely want to do it again. Maybe a longer race next time. I love my sisters so much. That's not to say that my brother isn't wicked, rockin awesome...because he is and I adore him, but sisters do girl stuff together and my sisters tell me when to rub in my make-up and they tell me when clothes look bad or good.

Michelle has been a running diva and it was so very awesome to run next to her. I've watched her accomplish some pretty great things and to run next to her was truly an awesome experience.

Laura is equally awesome. When she sets out to accomplish a "task", she is bound and determined to do it and I admire her strength. Great time Laura!


Thanks for the good time Laura and Mickey!!

4 comments:

Mere and Matt said...

Holy cow, it's the running Virutes! Congrats to all of you for making it to the finish line.

From The Heart said...

Kim if I don't get to play with you tons you at least need to update your blog so I know what you're up to :) Love yoU!!

Biz said...

WRITE AGAIN OR PERISH!

Britney said...

Hi Kim! It was fun to find your blog from the comment you left on ours! Thanks so much for coming to Jensen's blessing. It was fun to have you there! Hopefully we'll get to see you again soon!