Thursday, January 11, 2007

The Barber Business



I realize that some of you have been unable to comment on my blog. For this I apologize. I thought that I had fixed the problem, but apparently hadn't, according to my good friend Brian. He has something that he is dying to say, sooo, I think that I have fixed it...I hope. My only excuse is I'm a barber and am not expected to work at the computer all day. I make men handsome, which brings me to my next point...barbering is the life! I love to cut men's hair. I love that I work at the BYU barbershop and Derrell's Barbershop. I love that it's a traditional getaway for men to talk about sports, home repair (or any repair for that matter), the weather, and other things that men talk about. I love to be apart of it. There is even a smell at Derrell's that you just can't beat. It's the smell of men. It's indescribable! And, no, it's not stinky for all of you who are wondering. Some say barbershops are going to be extinct someday. I say they damn well better not be!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can i get one of those zip-up shirts for Laura?

Anonymous said...

I thought we were talking about barbershops not zip up shirts. Oh well - I've been to Darrells - doesn't smell half bad. Yes it must be a man smell.

Kimmy said...

You can't wear one unless you're a Barber.