Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Off to a good start...Bowman's the bomb!!




So Michelle and I have had all kinds of Home teachers since we've lived in the Grandview #15. We've had some goofy ones, some serious ones, and I hate to say we've had some flaky ones. Our current home teacher's name is Bowman. Bowman is the home teacher everyone loves. He is funny, thoughtful, spirtiual, and he would do anything for his Mickey and Kimmy (maybe not anything, but almost). Bowman came to visit us the first Sunday of the month and he wore that nice tie you see in the picture. He also taught us a few things about our cameras. Not that Mickey needed the lesson, but I sure did! Gosh I love Bowman!

5 comments:

michelleyv said...

Where is Bowman's hand you might ask? Well, I'm pretty sure he's grabbing my butt. Yep, he's the best home teacher in the county. Have I mentioned lately that I think he has a big fat crush on me? He does.

Eric said...

His face says, I'm happy to be here.

His eyes scream, where in the hell did they get this furniture and when can I get off of it.

Anonymous said...

His hand is probably under his own butt so that it will be a softer seat. Oops I didn't say that Eric did.

Anonymous said...

That is understandable that he has a crush on you...you're simply charming!

Anonymous said...

Bowman is a babe!!! I am so exciting your blogging kimmy!!!