Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Will I ever be warm again?


Could I just say that I am sooo sick of this cold weather I could scream!! Every morning I walk out to my precious car that I have affectionately named Gabe and I have to scrape a thick--no, very thick layer of frost off of him. It is damn lucky that I have a down filled coat because Kimmy can't handle this bone chilling weather without one. I look forward to the day that I can throw on flip flops instead. So, for all who are wishing they were in Hawaii, let's go for pete sake!!! I will book our flights.

3 comments:

Veronica said...

Where did this blog come from?! I can't believe I didn't know about this. I gotta get back in the loop.

Anonymous said...

Make my reservation!

Anonymous said...

Sometimes at work it gets a little chilly and I asked my co-workers how plausible it was to wear mittens and type on the computer...they didn't really think it was a good idea for some reason. I may have just tried to type with my fingers held together and my thumb poking out...not THAT hard.