Sunday, January 07, 2007

Holiday eating! Isn't it fantasic?



Well, it's the new year so I thought I ought to get up with the times and technology. Got a new digital camera for Christmas and I needed to learn how to get my pictures onto the computer. I am an idiot when it comes to this kind of stuff. I won't be though because this is part of my new year's resolution. My sisters are bloggers and I need to join up. I don't know why I feel this need except to feel apart of all the excitement. I look at their blogs almost everyday and I love it. So heres to the blogging bug! My first picture to add to the blog... These pictures are up because one of my new years resolutions is to cut out the sweets. I definately tried to get in as many sweets in my body before the New Year as possible. Thanks Suzanne for all of the chocolate and stuff. Kimmy's dream come true!

0 comments: