Monday, May 14, 2007

A few of my favorite things

Some of the things I love (In no particular order)

1. The Virtue family (they make me laugh, even when I'm crying).

2. Singing in my car. Usually I turn the music up really loud. I sound much better.

3. I love visiting my sisters at the Riverside. Many of them say that I should take up permanant residence there.

4. I love summer nights and the way it smells in my room when I leave the window open.

5. I love chocolate covered cinnamon bears. Always have. Always will, even though they have sugar in them.

6. I love anything that reminds me of old friends (pictures, music, smells)

7. I love any movie where the main actress is a redhead. (Bandits, The Village, Annie). All good films.

8. I love the beautiful city of Seattle. Lot's of good memories there.

9. I love sugar free cookies with oatmeal and crasins.

10. I love how I feel after I have gone on a good run.

Stay tuned and watch from more of Kimmy's favorites

0 comments: