Saturday, May 05, 2007

Your love is better than chocolate



This Thursday and Friday was Women's conference. One crazy time at the good old BYU. As most of you know, I work at the BYU barbershop and just across the hall from us is the charming and lovely Campus Craft and Floral and upstairs is the BYU Bookstore where they sell fudge (the women go crazy for this particular commodity). Also upstairs is the cougareat where they sell delicious salad wraps that women enjoy, but even more enjoyment comes from the beautiful and scrumptious BYU mint brownie. These same women are willing to wait in line to get autographs of two good looking men in the movie The Work and the Glory 3 (pretty ridiculous if you ask me). Women's conference women will do anything to get what they want! And I mean anything. I've learned that they especially want chocolate, which seems fitting because when these seven women that I adore in the picture got together to help at the Women's Conference service kit assembly, we decided to wear brown, the color of chocolate. I just wanted to give a shout out to all women, despite their obvious weaknesses (chocolate, good looking men, and adorable umbrellas from the CC&F) they are full of charity, love, sweetness, and goodness. And yes, there are many other women that I love and adore that I wanted to be in this picture with us. You know who you are (Mom, you too). Love you all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kimmy you are amazing! I am glad I was able to be on your team! You are my hero! Love you!

michelleyv said...

All this chocolate talk makes me one a bear covered in the luscious commodity.

Love you, Kimmy. Thanks for helping!

Anonymous said...

You nailed it little miss. That brown stuff is great, BUTTTTTTT you all are the greatest. What a neat thing you did. Love you!!!!