Wednesday, May 23, 2007

The hospital stay



Last night I went to see a friend that had been taken to the emergency room. She went in at 4pm, was in the emergency room until 1am, and then was admitted into a regular hospital room. Her roommate was there with me and I just got home about 15 minutes ago. Needless to say, it was an interesting night, one that I would not like to duplicate anytime soon. It made me appreciate more fully nurses and their constant care. As a matter of fact, remember my good friend Jared, the purse snatcher? Well, he just happened to be working last night/this morning in the ER. I respect definitely respect him more and it was pleasant and comforting to see a familiar face. I also realized the goodness of people, including my friend who is sick. Her attitude is amazing! Say a little prayer for her for me today.

0 comments: