Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Out of Beef


A friend of mine hadn't eaten anything (popcorn doesn't count) all day yesterday, so we went to the Taco Bell drive thru last night and the girl said that they didn't have any beef. What the hell is that all about? So...since they weren't gonna give us beef, I used my excellent driving skills that I acquired from Blackfoot High School's phenomenal Driver's Ed program to maneuver myself out of the drive thru. I had to take a stand, okay? Too bad when we went to another taco bell, there was beef on my seat that had spilled from my friend's taco I tasted.

2 comments:

Biz said...

Seriously?? Who ever heard of TACO BELL being out of their NUMBER ONE INGREDIENT?

Anonymous said...

I always let Matt know when you swear on your blog. His respect for you just goes up and up.