Wednesday, January 16, 2008

What in the ---- was she thinking?

There are certain places that you almost expect to see a mullet, like the state fair in Blackfoot, or at a bar in Kentucky, or at any local Wal Mart. The latter was the case this morning, when I went to get my oil changed and pick up a few things at one of my least favorite places to shop. Seriously though, this woman was about 60 years old with gray hair and it was cut exactly like the woman above, but the woman I saw, had defined her spiky hair on top with what was some cheap, disgusting gel I'm sure.

Now, I know that most of you are aware that I am a barber and you think that I might be exaggerating because I especially pay attention to detail as far as hair styles go, but I kid you not. Go to the Wal Mart of Orem at 8am tomorrow to see what I mean. You'll want to cut the back yourself, right then and there. It should be a crime to do such things!!!

0 comments: