Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Here's to our health!

The past couple of days I haven't been feeling well, in fact I became very familiar with my room and my bed. Those who know me best know that when I am reaaallly sick, I do not look well. If you want a real description besides this photo, ask Michelle. I definitely do not do any hair or make-up. This is not typical Kimmy behavior.
However, today was a new day. I am not quite at 100%, but I am so happy to be back to my regular routine. I felt so good today, I got a haircut from Derrell. Things are really looking up. Today was splendidly warm. I know that we are given these moments of sickness to appreciate our health. So, today I'm grateful for my health. By the way, my tongue is unusually long and pointy and this picture doesn't do it justice.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

this flu season up here was brutal this year! i had the flu twice, and some viral infection for a week! and the crazy part is, all of us in the house went through it. usually one of the kids got the flu first, then it cycled through each of us. we each took a day to puke. then round two came. same thing. thankfully none of us were sick at the same time. we took turns. then shortly after that i spent a week on the couch getting over some viral infection the doctor couldn't nail down. in fact, flu season was so bad they even closed some schools in seattle cuz something like 30% of the students stayed home sick. a couple kids even died from the flu this year in seattle. nasty nasty stuff!