Saturday, March 10, 2007

Wouldn't you take him home too?


I don't know why, but I seem to enjoy watching this cooking show on TLC. Those of you who know me, know that I'm a so so cook. Nothing to sneeze about. I've never been one to watch cooking shows, but I adore the Take Home Chef. Maybe it's because he is good looking. Maybe it's because every woman that he picks up from the grocery store, he treats them so good. Or, maybe I just can't wait to see who they are cooking for. It is usually a husband or a boyfriend and I like to see who these women picked to be their companion. Oh, and the food part is fun too. Check it out. You'll love his hair!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the hair and eyes but he needs to do something about that nose...an i am pretty sure he has the means to do it :)