Monday, March 19, 2007

The "scullet"




Laura, Eric, and I spotted this character outside the Wilkinson Student Center on BYU campus. There was a whole group of these people just standing out front. It made me very curious. Obviously it was some cultural gathering. But I wondered if this gentleman in particular always wears his hair like this. All bald but a patch in the back. I have heard one of my co-workers refer to this haircut as the "scullet". Not too many of them around, that's for sure. I am not making fun of these people. It was just the perfect photo opportunity. Not something you see every day.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahhaa this characters are buddhists followers, i know because i have been to the Krishna Temple in Spanish Fork. Let's say that they do look kinda of interesting but they are harmless :)
Thanks for ur text on Sunday i hope u are doing great and that u r so over Chile :)