Monday, February 25, 2008

The Felshaw's



Here are a few photos that I've been meaning to post. After what seemed like a wild goose chase, the Friday before President's Day weekend, I was so lucky to see my good friend and old neighbor Mere, John Thomas (I just know I'm his favorite now), and also the father and husband Matt. What an adventure! When I say wild goose chase, I mean that we tried to go to two restaurants before we finally settled at Bajio. Let's just say that Provo is crazy on a Friday night. Everyone thinks that eating is a good idea. Go figure. Anyway, it was all worth it to see the Felshaw's of Winnemucka way.

2 comments:

Mere and Matt said...

It was so fun to see you...it seems like our camera's batteries are always dead, so I'm glad you took a few pictures. I'll have to steal them for our blog.

Look at how happy the baby is to see you!!

By the way, I may have gotten a haircut in Reno. My new good friend works in the Aveda salon. I love that place! But it's nothing like the barber shop, believe me.

hanna platano said...

who is that baby? super cute!