Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Reunion of Barbers...or stylists I guess



It's a funny little thing that I do sometimes. I tell you about my exercise routine, and then I tell you about my eating out experiences. Doesn't seem right does it?

Well, my friend Lisa has been in town for a few days and we decided that we would have a little reunion of friends from the barbershop. The group is an elite group that you have to audition for if you want in. The only one's that have made the cut so far, are Lisa, Laura, and I. We decided to dine on lovely lettuce wraps and some other random items.

Now, the food wasn't necessarily the best part. Of course the company was awsome, but this post is dedicated to Clarke, our waiter. He was so cute. And I don't melt over many boys these days. Anways, we are glad you came for a visit Lisa and we love you! Come back soon or we'll come to you, my love :)

3 comments:

From The Heart said...

Clark, Clark, he's our man - if we can't have him..... no one can!!! I had so much fun with you guys and looking at Clark's underarmor :) Miss you already!!!

Biz said...

Things I love about PF Chang's (specifically in Provo.) Number one. Brandon. Number two. Dave. Always asked to be seated in one of their sections.

Mere and Matt said...

John is sad that you have a crush on another man--he thought he was your #1. Was all of his flirting in vain?
It was so good to see you, Kimmy, and John loves his little jacket!