Monday, February 11, 2008

What I did on my day off today:

*Read from the good word.

*talked to Mary Lu. She is so spiritual, even if she was murmering a bit about the length of the worldwide training meeting. (Love you Mom)

*I took down the Christmas decor outside our front door

*As I was taking down the garland, some of the twinkle lights got stuck on our neighbor downstairs wind chimes and I fished them up. I had to knock on Ed's door to return the wind chimes. He came to the door with no shirt on (Ed's of very skinny man). It was not pretty.

*I took our Christmas garland and wreath out to the garbage

*On the way to the garbage, I slipped on the only patch of ice in our parking lot and fell on my butt.

*I went to the gym and ran 4.67 miles and did some weights. My muscles are growing.

*I went to the Beauty Supply to pick up a few things.

*I showered so that I could meet my friend Jared for lunch. We ate at the Happy Sumo. I was very happy. There went my days calories.

*Stopped to pay my car payment. My car is two payments from being payed off.

*Stopped at our storage unit to drop off the previously mentioned Christmas decor and to pick up suitcases for our weekend getaway to Blackfoot for Ry's birthday. (Just so you all know, he wants a squirrel, a kitten, and a llama). Upon leaving our storage unit, I had a random Margaret Frampton siting (that's her maiden name. I can't remember her married name). We talked and she had a flat tire today.

*Did some light cleaning

*Planning to go to FHE

*I'm ticked at our keyboard right now and also the spell check isn't working!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't think Mary Lou is the only one who thought the training was long...I had a hard time keeping the baby occupied for over 2 hrs. He wasn't very entertained by the roundtable discussion.

Unknown said...

Oh Mere what a gal - I love you - a girl after my own heart. Sorry to those that loved it. I loved it too but a little too long. Oh by the way my middle name is Laman/Lemuel. That's okay - one little murmur isn't so bad - but my butt was sore.

Kimmy said...

Just for the record, I didn't even go to the training. Who does that make me mom, if you are Laman and Lemuel?

Anonymous said...

Ok, Mary L. I think it's time to prove how much you want me to be a part of your family by inviting our little family to your annual Hawaii getaway next year. I will happily be a Virtue for a week for that priviledge.