Wednesday, February 06, 2008

No pain, no gain


The last 3 or 4 weeks, Michelle and I have been addicted to the show, Biggest Loser. And I have to admit that this show has been quite inspiring. If you think that I'm joking, I'm not. These people on this show have mountains to climb as far as the work that they have to do to lose the weight they have put on. As I watch every week, I am amazed at the transformation that takes place. And not only physically, but emotionally as well.
If I've learned anything in the past year, it's that life has it's challenges and we each have our own mountains to climb. It's hard work. But, I've also learned that hard work, struggle, and pain, allows for us to become something better than we ever thought possible.
If you are in need of a pick me up watch biggest loser, or even better, hit the gym, or do something that will require some work. You'll be grateful for the person that you become.

0 comments: