Monday, April 23, 2007

Big booty, big booty, big booty

Today I did the StairMaster at the gym. I think that the reason why I did it was because I saw this girl on it that had little thighs and a little bum. I was motivated to get my own bum on one. Mind you, I don't think that I have ever gotten on this piece of workout machinery before, but after my 3 miles on the treadmill, I felt confident I could do it. It's always a bit scary to try something new at the gym because I'm never quite sure if I'll know how to use it, or start it for that matter. I got on and began pushing buttons. It wasn't working. I couldn't get off because then people would know that I couldn't get the dumb thing started...so I had to swallow my pride and tap the girl with the small bum next to me on the arm to help me. She was very kind to help me, a girl with a slightly larger bum, with the machine. I think it has become a new part of my routine. Please don't look to see if my bum is getting smaller though the next you see me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

if you want a great booty workout you should definitely check out this article
http://collegecandy.com/2007/04/23/get-the-best-booty-on-campus-award/

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, that is too funny! i know exactly what you mean. whenever i get the guts to try something new at the gym, i'm sweating more from anxiety than from any previous physical activity. the worst one for me is the one you step up and down on. i looked like a fool the first time i did that one. first off, i get up there thinking the pedals would stay in place. nope. i climb up there and am quickly on my way back down as they abruptly hit the floor and rattle my whole skeletal system. then after i get going on it, i decide to pick up the pace. i did so a bit too much and before you know it, i can't keep up with the machine and am back on the floor again. another bad one, taking hands off the eliptical machine while cruising along at 7+ mph to turn a page or something and defintely losing balance and become very ungraceful. i think i just talked myself out of ever going back there.

Veronica said...

That machine just looks like a hazard.