Monday, April 30, 2007

Random thoughts at the End of April

I almost hit a bird tonight on the way back from my friend Laura's birthday party, which is funny because she hit a bird herself not too long ago. Funny, huh?

I am teaching the lesson in Relief Society on Sunday. Wonder if they are sick of hearing from me.

Went to the temple this morning with my friends Melissa and Katie. Wonderful.

Bought a new bottle of Ralph Lauren Romance today because I dropped the bottle I had in my bathroom. It shattered. Needless to say, my bathroom smells delicious. I love perfume. Romance is one of my favorites. It was 3/4 full. Very sad.

Beautiful day today. 64 degrees right now. It's 10:40.

I'm reading this book called the Peace giver. Excellent book. I'm not done with it yet, but I would lend it to anyone who is interested. Mom, I'll get you a copy.

0 comments: