Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Hot Dog!!!



Here is something you just don't see every day. A few weeks ago we had ward FHE and my friend Megan brought this dog that she was watching for her friends. At this moment Michelle was lucky enough to watch the dog momentarily for Megan while she was eating maybe a "hot dog" or something. Doesn't she look so awkward with the dog?

The Virtues have never really been pet people. Heck, the only pets we had were Laura's goldfish, which died because we fed him too much. You could actually see through the fish all the food we fed him. I think that his name was Leonard. So now you can see why it's so comical to see Michelle taking care of the dog. I took another picture, but had to erase it. Let's just say that the dog was feeling a bit sick.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just let me say this: this needs to be framed, but I feel the same way unless it is Zooie.

Anonymous said...

It really doesn't look like a natural thing for her to be doing for sure!!!

Anonymous said...

Leonard was Candace's fish. COME ON!!!

Anonymous said...

michelle looks like a frightened little girl. priceless!

Kimmy said...

I'm sorry Laura. I forgot your fishes name apparently. How could I?!!